The Weather Panel displays the temperatures for your location downloaded from The Weather Channel. When the Weather Channel indicates your the temperatures or forecast for your location have changed it will update the panel. You can also have multiple instances of this panel configured for different locations. When you mouse over the panel, it will display current temperature and conditions along with the two day forecast.
Follow these steps to access the options for the weather panel:
- Right mouse click on the panel and choose Panel Properties.
- Enter a ZIP code or a city/country to indicate your location.
- Choose to display temperatures in the English or Metric units.
- You can choose between displaying all the information into the panel OR rotate in slideshow fashion between all the forecasts by enabling/disabling the "Slideshow" checkbox
- You can adjust the speed of how the fast the information displays within the slideshow feature.
- You can also opt to show/not show the current conditions. This will only show the future forecasts in the panel.