The toolbar panel is designed to display the contents of a folder directory from inside your Desktop Sidebar. You can display the contents of any folder whether its a list of folders, shortcuts such as your quick launch, or your favorites folder.
To access the options for the Toolbar Panel follow these instructions:
- Right mouse click on the panel and select Panel Properties.
- You can define the folder that you want to display by selecting the Folder Radio button and clicking the “…” button. This will open a browser window in which you can find and select the panel you want displayed.
- The Toolbar Panel also has seven (7) predefined folders that you can select. You can display the following folders: Quick Launch, My Documents, My Pictures, My Music, Favorites, Recent Documents, or System Buttons. System buttons is a Desktop Sidebar that holds commands to Hibernate, Lock your Workstation, Log Off, Restart your computer, Open the Run Command, Open the Search window, Shutdown the computer, and put your computer in Standby.
- Enabling Show text will show the text of a file/folder.
- Enabling Show large icons will display larger icons.
- Enabling Show folders will show the subfolders located in the specified location.
- Enabling Display folders as menu will open a side menu when a folder is selected in the panel.
Right mouse clicking on the Toolbar Panel will show a few commands:
- Open Folder will open the folder displayed in the panel.
- Show text will enable/disable the show text option of the panel.