Miranda IMThe Miranda IM panel adds the ability to integrate the Miranda Instant Messenger program with Desktop Sidebar. With this you can chat with friends over the AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo!, MSN, ICQ, and IRC networks.
To access the options of this panel follow these instructions:
- Right mouse click on the panel and select Panel Properties.
- A list of all of the contacts from the Miranda Instant Messenger will appear. The marked contacts will be shown in the panel's display.
- Enabling Show only online contacts will show only the marked contacts that are online.
- You may sort your contacts Alphabetically by their Name or by their Online Status.
- Start Conversation will open a Miranda Instant Messenger chat window for the selected contact.
- Send mail will open a New Email window if the contact has a registered Email Address.
- Show online only will toggle the Show only online contacts option.
- Sort by Name and Sort by Status will toggle the sorting option.
- Attach/Detach will create or remove the association of the Miranda Instant Messenger program with the Miranda IM Panel accordingly. Note: If the Miranda IM Panel displays "Miranda IM is not available" ensure that the program is running and select Attach from the menu.
- Clicking on a contact will open a New Conversation window for the selected contact.
- Hovering over a contact will open a Details window displaying the Contact's Sign-In Name and Status as well as their Email Address and Phone Number if registered.