Right mouse click on an area of your Desktop Sidebar. The menu will show in order dependent on the panel. Each section is separated by a "separator line":
- Movement Actions (If right mouse click on Panel's Title)
- Panel Actions
- Panel Options
- Desktop Sidebar Options
On some panels, you may not have any Panel Actions.
- This will hide all but the Panel's Title. You can toggle between the Collapsed and Expanded displays by clicking on a panel's title.
- This will move the Panel up above the Panel above it.
- This will move the Panel down below the Panel below it.
- This enabled the title of the panel to be show or not show.
- The title bar is key if you wish to "drag and drop" or move panels in specific orders.
- This sizes the panel to fit the information displayed.
- Some cases of autofit may not be the best option for you to view your panel in.
- This will remove the selected instance of the panel from Desktop Sidebar. All customizations done to the panel will be lost as well (i.e. setting the weather location, formatting, etc).
- This will allow you to rename the panel title to fit your needs. Especially handy when grouping panels together using the stack and the tile panels.
- See the Individual Panels for In Depth Descriptions
Show Panel Title
Desktop Sidebar Options
- This will allow you to select a new panel to add from a list of available panels to add into Desktop Sidebar. The new panel will appear at the location where your mouse resided when you activated the menu.
- Displays the Options Dialog
- This will "lock" the locations of the panels in Desktop Sidebar. This will help prevent accidentally moving or resizing panels. If you are not able to move your panels, then this option has been enabled.
- This option will hide Desktop Sidebar off screen, only to return when you mouse over the general area to the right or left (dependent on your settings).
- Close will shutdown the instance of Desktop Sidebar.