Clock Panel is very basic in application and in use. You have two options (analog and digital). You also can mouse over the clock panel and it will display a calendar.
Follow these steps to access the options for the clock panel:
- Right mouse click on the clock panel and choose Panel Properties.
- You can choose between standard (digital) or analog (old fashion clock)
- You can create your own layout for the digital time readout. The > button will give you a list of time fields you can use to design the clock display how you want it.
- The Time Zone setting allows you to set the time zone displayed on the clock. By default the panel's timezone is set to the Windows Time/Date Timezone.
- You may add unlimited additional clocks to the Details window with different Time Zones. This allows you to know current time anywhere in the world with just one click. Follow the instructions below to Add, Remove, or Edit additional timezones to the Details Window.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the Time Zone for the new Clock and Enter a Label to be displayed next to the clock.
- To Edit a Label or Time Zone for an Additional Clock highlight the clock and click the Edit button.
- To Remove an Additional Clock highlight the clock to remove and click the Remove button.