Outlook Calendar Panel
The Outlook Calendar Panel allows you to add the functionality of Microsoft Outlook’s Calendar to your sidebar. The Calendar Panel gives you the ability to create, view, edit, and/or delete Appointments from any Microsoft Outlook Calendar folder.
To access the options and settings for the Outlook Calendar Panel:
- Right click on the Calendar Panel, and choose Panel Properties
- To specify the Calendar Desktop Sidebar should display click on the "..." button and select the correct calendar folder.
- The name of the appointment is shown by default. In addition, you can choose to display the duration and the location of the appointments.
- You also have the option of grouping all appointments on a certain date.
- You can also choose to have today’s and tomorrow’s appointments marked in a different color.
To manage your appointments:
- To add an appointment, Right Click on the Calendar panel, and choose New. This will open Microsoft Outlook’s New Appointment Window and allow you to add your appointment.
- To edit an existing appointment, Left Click on the appointment, or Right Click and choose Open and the Outlook window will open and allow you to edit your appointment.
- To delete an existing appointment, Right Click on the appointment and choose Delete.
- Hovering over an appointment will display the details of the appointment in the details window.
You can use the Filter tab under Panel Properties to select which appointments you want displayed in the sidebar.
- You can set the panel to show only appointments for a specified number of days into the future, and you can also set the maximum number of appointments you want displayed in the sidebar.
- You can also choose to display or skip certain categories of appointments from your outlook calendar or you can choose to display all appointments.